If either of the conditions apply, Make Me Happy LLC has the right to cancel any rental at any time at its discretion.
All Rental pricing based on "backyard" residential rental.
Commercial and other rentals, an additional fee will apply and attendants are NOT included.
If Rental includes Ride Attendant, Rental ends (includes all items of Rental) at the same time of Ride Attendant unless other arrangements agreed upon in advance with Make Me Happy LLC DBA Mr. Happy Party Rentals
You can cancel with absolutely no charge and receive a full refund of your deposit if you cancel the day before your party by 3 pm if there is a 50% chance or more of rain (according to weather.com for your town) during the hours of your party. If you want to "roll the dice" to see the weather the morning of your event and then cancel, there is a $95 fee. This is to pay the workers to load the job the night before and then unload. This must be decided by 7:30 am on the day of your event. After 7:30 am, your deposit is non-refundable. Once the rental items are out for delivery, payment in full is required regardless of usage. I'm sure you can understand that is because the workers need to be paid. thank you for your understanding. Jay
What if it rains?
Our friendly rain cancellation policy lets you cancel up to 3:00pm the day before
your party/event. There are absolutely NO fees associated with having to cancel due
to rainy conditions * as long as it is done before 3:00pm the day before your event. Sorry....but full payment is required if cancellation is not made by 3:00pm. If you do cancel by 3 according to the conditions listed, there will be a 100% refund of your deposit.
During the summer, the local forecast almost always includes a slight chance of an isolated shower or thunderstorm, as that is expected with excessive heat. Please make sure when you are judging the weather for your party that you consult the hourly forecast on Weather.com as that forecast will better predict rain during the actual hours of your event.
* Rainy Conditions are described as:
- A 50% or higher chance of rain during the hours of your party.
- This predicted chance of rain must be 36 hours in advance of your party. Sorry,
but a forecast predicting a 50% chance of rain more than 3 days before your party
is too far out to rely upon.
- The forecast that Inflatable Adventures will rely upon will be verified by Weather.com as it pertains to your location.
Should you decide to take the inflatable and it begins to rain, you simply need to
shut the power off until it stops. Please keep in mind that the inflatables cannot be
operated in wind over 15mph or in the rain. Our inflatable equipment often gets caught in a summer passing shower as water will not hurt the inflatable. Our main concern is the safety of your guests, so we simply ask that when the rain stops, use a dry towel to wipe off the water and resume use.
General Cancellation policy
Because we must turn down other parties who would like to rent your inflatables,
after your reservation is confirmed by email all non-weather cancellations (all or in part) or switching your party's date when it is not due to rain will result in a charge that will be equal to half the amount of your original invoiced amount. Because the weather is constantly changing we allow you to cancel with absolutely no charge the day before your party if there is a 50% chance or more of rain (according to weather.com for your town) during the hours of your party's reservation time . Weather-related cancellations must be made the day before your party by 3 pm (close of office)\or payment is due in full.
1. BY ACCEPTING DELIVERY OF RENTED ITEMS, CUSTOMER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHOWN ON THE RENTAL CONTRACT AND/OR ANY ADDITIONAL SHEETS PROVIDED TO CUSTOMER. CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT S/HE HAS RECEIVED IN GOOD ORDER ALL RENTED ITEMS AND OTHER GOODS LISTED ON THE CONTRACT.
2. CUSTOMER ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL RENTED ITEMS, INCLUDING THEIR SAFE AND PROPER USE, OPERATION, MAINTENANCE, AND RETURN TO Make Me Happy LLC D/B/A Mr Happy Party Rentals. CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL LOSS, DAMAGE, OR REPAIR. Rental period of all items is as noted by start and end times listed above.
3. Mr. Happy of Washington LLC D/B/A Mr. Happy Party Rentals MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
4. THIS RENTAL CONTRACT FORMS AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE CUSTOMER AND Mr. Happy of Washington LLC D/B/A Mr. Happy Party Rentals. THE CUSTOMER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD Mr. Happy of Washington LLC D/B/A Mr. Happy Party Rentals HARMLESS FOR ANY CLAIMS FROM CUSTOMERS USE OR MISUSE, INCLUDING ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR LOSS, INJURY, AND DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF THE CUSTOMER'S NEGLIGENCE OR OPERATION INCLUDING LEGAL COSTS INCURRED IN DEFENSE OF SUCH CLAIMS.
5. OPERATORS SHOULD READ ALL WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS (SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS).
6. RETAKING OF EQUIPMENT: ALL RENTALS ARE FOR 24 HOUR PERIOD UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED. IF CUSTOMER FAILS TO RETURN ALL RENTED ITEMS UPON AGREED TIME, CUSTOMER AGREES TO PAY FOR ALL ADDITIONAL CHARGES BEGINING AT THE END DATE & TIME ON RENTAL AGREEMENT. A FULL DAY'S RENTAL IS INCURRED EACH TIME THE END TIME IS PASSED. IF CUSTOMER REFUSES TO RETURN RENTED ITEMS, THE CUSTOMER AGREES THAT Make Me Happy LLC D/B/A Mr Happy Party Rentals AND ITS AGENTS MAY TAKE ALL REASONABLE ACTIONS NECESSARY TO RECOVER RENTED ITEMS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE OR LEGAL PROCESS.
7. CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THE POSSIBILITY OF INJURY AND WILL PROVIDE ADULT SUPERVISION AT ALL TIMES ACCORDING TO THE RULES GIVEN TO RENTAL PARTY PRIOR TO EVENT, WRITTEN INSTRUCTION, OR VERBAL. IF CUSTOMER DECLINES OUR ATTENDANT, CUSTOMER AKNOWLEDGES THAT THEY WILL PROVIDE AND WILL BE THE ATTENDANT.
8. ATTORNEY & OTHER FEES: CUSTOMER AGREES TO PAY ALL REASONABLE ATTORNEY FEES AND COURT COSTS INCURRED BY Mr. Happy of Washington LLC D/B/A Mr. Happy Party Rentals IN ENFORCING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THERE MAY BE A FEE FOR CANCELLATION.
There is a $50 fee for returned checks.